Risk disclosure and copyright disclaimer 2020
i am not a ...
- Licensed Financial Advisor
- Licensed Professional Business
- Superhero (I suffer losses too)
- The Messiah
- Holy Grail Trading System
I cannot ...
- Foresee Future World Events
- Predict natural Disasters
- Guarantee you will be profitable trading Forex.
Risk Disclosure statement
1) Trading Foreign Exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.
2) Red Knight Trading course is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell any financial product.
3) The contents of the Course are for general informational purposes only.
4) Although every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy by explanation of the financial markets throughout the course, the facilitator does not give any expressed or implied warranty as to its accuracy. The facilitator does not accept any liability for errors or omission which may be discovered later. All examples are provided for illustrative purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice.
5) No representation is being made that any account or trader will (or is likely to), achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed throughout the course. Past performance cannot be relied upon as being indicative of future performance.
6) Red Knight Trading does not and cannot give investment advice or invite customers to engage in specific investments.
7) The information provided within the course is not intended for distribution to, or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject the author to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
8) Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. (In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading system. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of the trading losses is material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program, which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results. All of which can adversely affect actual trading results).
9) Please note the materials presented throughout the education is copyrighted and owned by the presenter. No videotaping, voice recording, compilation for distribution or re –teaching is permitted. No part of this trading program may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means – including electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, scanning or otherwise – without the prior written permission of the owner.
10) Enrolment on the course is guaranteed by payment in full. Due to strict attendance rules there are NO REFUNDS and ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL
11) By purchasing the Red Knight Trading course and any associated personal training and coaching, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. The methods and concepts shown by Redknight Trading principles and associates, are trading methodologies that are in use today, solely because they have been profitable in the past, but past performance of this system concepts and methodology may yield different results in the future.
Whilst some users of the Redknight Historical Levels strategy have made profits from the techniques taught here in the past, there is no guarantee that you or anyone else will experience the same or similar results. Your results will vary from the results experienced by others, and will be based on your individual background, dedication, desire, motivation, commitment,
determination, skills, ability, intellect, capability, and many other factors. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may or may not experience. There is no assurance that examples of past success can be duplicated in the future. Redknight Trading principles and associates, cannot guarantee your specific future results and/or success. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, and software should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that Redknight Trading is not liable for any success or failure of your trading.
Redknight Trading has not made, nor makes, any promises, guarantees, or warranties that trading of financial instruments such as currencies, will result in a profit, or will not result in a loss.
The vast majority of people who attempt to trade currencies speculatively for profit fail and lose money in both the short and long term. Statistically you are more likely to fail as a trader than to succeed. That is a fact across all demographics and all markets and all systems.
Anyone who chooses to follow the teachings and methodologies taught by Redknight Trading agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Redknight Trading, our principles and associates, from any and all losses, cost liabilities, responsibilities, or indebtedness, arising from participation at the Reknight Trading.co.uk or Ebay and other associated web sites.
NFA CFTC & Financial Services Required Disclaimers
Foreign Exchange trading (Forex) has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the foreign exchange markets. Before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell foreign currencies. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAN ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Forex is a leveraged product and may not be suitable for you as it carries a high degree of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial investment. You should ensure you understand all of the risks. By undertaking these types of high risk trades you acknowledge that you are trading with your available risk capital and any losses you may incur will not adversely affect your lifestyle. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.
Please ensure that you understand the risk’s in trading.
Once products have been delivered to you, all Sales are final, no refund/exchanges/replacements.
© 2015 Red Knight Trading